6.22.2010

She ran into the forest and stayed there forever










(shirt: my brother's, shorts: Levi's, headband: my sister's, boots: Doc Marten, sunglasses: Ray Ban, rings (from left to right): Forever 21, thrifted, Forever 21, backpack: either my grandmother's or my mom's, we're not really sure)

I know the outfit is nothing special, but my sister and I went for a hike today at our town's nature center and the pictures were just so pretty :)
(the first two are SOOC!)

I also wanted to show you guys this beautiful old backpack my sister gave me. She thinks it was my mom's, but I think it may be from my grandmother's trip to Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. that backpack is so cute.
    i love all the pictures you post, they're lovely :')
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos.
    Their lovely.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete