5.09.2010

My Fingertips Are Holding On to the Cracks in Our Foundation




(floral shirt: H&M, lace shirt: Urban Outfitters, playsuit: Forever 21)

Here's a few things I bought yesterday when I went to the mall (which I rarely do). Last week it was super hot outside so I decided I needed some more appropriate clothes, but I stayed on a budget. The first shirt I got at H&M for $4.99! Even the woman at the cash register said she was impressed. The second shirt I found at Urban Outfitters for $9.99 in the sale section after scouring for something price friendly for nearly an hour. It's a bit sheer, but I can see myself wearing a black tank top under it. And last but not least, the playsuit is my absolute favorite. I love it I love it I love it I love it! I saw it on the Forever 21 website a few days ago and prayed I would find it in the store. It's a shame the weather is supposed to be cold all this week so I can't wear it soon :(


The best part about going to the mall though is that I found a store that sells Nylon!


(from left to right: Forever 21 nail polish in Lavender, Rimmel London in Steel Grey, and Revlon in Minted)

Also, I've been kind of on a nail polish buying binge lately



No comments:

Post a Comment